1300 287 766
Burson Automotive commenced operation in 1971, when Garry Johnson and Ron Burgoine distributed a range of automotive chemical products to workshops and service stations in their ‘Cash Van’. The name Burson was created as a combination of their respective names.
Today Burson Automotive employs more than 1,500 team members, operates two distribution centres and has over 150 Auto Parts stores across Australia which predominantly focuses on servicing the automotive aftermarket trade and retail customers with their product needs.
We are Australia’s trade specialist supplier of automotive aftermarket parts, accessories and workshop equipment, and service our customers via our extensive store network with in excess of 700 delivery vehicles.
Throughout our 44 year history we have been solely involved in the automotive trade aftermarket. Our emphasis is on continued store and product range expansion together with a particular focus on giving first class, knowledgeable service to our ever-growing trade customer base. We operate in a competitive environment, and continued success is based on our superior customer service, innovation and an extensive product range.