Burson remains a resilient business even though we are facing the most challenging time in our 40-year history. There is no change to our commitment to the Burson Community and we remain focused on providing parts and equipment to our trade customers, so you can in turn continue to trade during these tough times.
Burson is open for business and here to support our trade customers. If you have any queries, please talk to your local Store Manager and they can talk you how we can best assist your business.
What Is Burson Doing?
- Our supply and inventory remain strong.
- Hygiene and safety measures across our store network are continually upgraded to meet or exceed current health authority guidelines
- We have created a 1.5m zone around our front counters to ensure social distancing guidelines are met
- We are requesting that all customers either place their purchases on account or pay by credit card – we are tying to minimise any cash transactions at the moment
What Can Your Business Do?
- Please take a look at this comprehensive list of State and Federal Government support packages that are available for small businesses. Link is here - https://www.burson.com.au/media/resources/files/Support_for_Businesses.pdf
- Exercise all of the health authority hygiene practices including; avoid close contact with people with cold or flu like symptoms, cover coughs and sneezes with disposable tissues, regularly wash hands for at least 20 seconds with water & soap and dry them thoroughly, avoid touching your face and mouth and clean and disinfect all surfaces you are frequently using
- Meet or exceed all of the OH&S guidelines set out by Worksafe – further details here - https://www.safeworkaustralia.gov.au/doc/coronavirus-covid-19-advice-employers