- In accordance with government guidelines and, effective close of business Wednesday the 5th of August, Burson metropolitan Melbourne stores will implement the following:
- All Store showrooms will close for the duration of the Stage 4 restriction period
- Supply/delivery of parts will continue for:
- Trade based mechanical workshops, Emergency Service Providers and vehicle breakdown assistance
- Call and Collect is available in store with the following conditions:
- Orders must be placed in advance and paid for at time of order.
- Customers will need to call the store when they arrive and a Burson team member will deliver the product to their vehicle.
- Current Burson account holders will be permitted to enter a Burson store providing the visit is:
- Solely for the purpose to procure and/or pick up parts.
- Contactless transaction principles apply.
- A number of stores will not open for weekend trade and their phones will be diverted to a nearby store which will service the required territory.
- Those stores that are open will have an amended delivery schedule (for both open stores and those that are closed).
- For further clarification please call your local store or refer to the Burson store locator - https://www.burson.com.au/find-a-store
The following Burson stores in the Melbourne Metropolitan area will be impacted by these changes:
- AIRPORT WEST
- BAYSWATER NTH
- CARRUM DOWNS
- DANDENONG STH
- FERNTREE GULLY
- HOPPERS CROSSING
- WEST MELBOURNE
All other Burson stores in Victoria will operate under Stage 3 Guidelines and all stores in other States & Territories remain open and trading as usual.
Our expert staff will continue to go above and beyond to cater for all of your auto parts needs.
Executive General Manager – Burson Trade